Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I am apparently on the cusp of a new future. Some of the excitement that one hears so often off is there but there is also the apprehension. If you were to ask me two years ago if I could do it, I would say yes, I could, but now it is very difficult.

What is worse is that university preparation is tiring. What meal plan you should be on? When you will get your computer? When to buy bed linen? All these things should be easy, but the truth is that when your parents feel that they have say, the conversations you have become downright ridiculous and extremely tiresome.

I went to watch The Simpsons movie. I think I enjoyed it but everyone was laughing and that ruined the atmosphere. The movie struck me as more slapstick than usual. Again I attribute this to incessant laughing. I think I will reserve judgement for a later date.

If at the end of this you are confused, well, thats the point, join the club, come on over, sit down, and pray no one nearby is laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home