Friday, August 17, 2007

I am finally here in cornell and I have just finished celebrating my birthday. So I turn 21 today and I had my first legal glass of alcohol in the US. (Not an admission of underage drinking in the US)
Considering the fact that the legal drinking age back home is 18, this would be second time this has happened. So in some ways, certain one-in-a-lifetime moments do happen twice. So do not be discouraged if you think you have missed the boat, it may come around once more. But remember, nobody has said anything about it happening thrice.

On another note, stupid people do stupid things all the time and they get away with it. Now I would like to believe that I am smart and as such only participate in stupid activities once in a while (I am sure even the smartest people like a good joke). The only thing is, why is it that when I am stupid, I get into trouble for it. Why? I don't know but I am guessing someone will tell me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy belated birthday!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home