Monday, March 09, 2009

So here I am writing a post and it has been a good long while since I have written one. For once, I can say I am writing for a good reason, because I felt like it. I didn't need to write one. I didn't need to fulfill some deep desire to rant about people. I am no longer devoid of the necessary guts that would endow any ordinary person the courage to tell people what they truly feel and think. People, I am glad to announce, and I can see you cringing in fear, that I am no longer afraid to tell you what I think.

But what I have to say is this, I beg you people realise this, university is suppose to be a time when we discover who we are, we find out what we like, we found out what kind of people our parents made us but most of all we find out who we want to be. That I would say is the most important thing of all. And this is what I have to say, be the person you want to be. Change things about yourself that you have to the power to change. Let us all try to get through the mess that comprises of our lives in one piece. So for those people out there, with the sticks rammed up their asses, pull it out. It is going to hurt, but you will be happier for it. So those people, who eschew violence, hey its part of life, you cant pretend its not happening, so you might as well face it. For the crux of the issue is this, I don't want to be unhappy, and I am going to do something about it. So I apologise if you get stung or burnt by this new found quest of mine but just know that I didn't mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home