Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So here I am. Two posts in the period of a day. I am pretty sure this may have only happen previously at most once. My house is quiet, too quiet in fact for me to feel comfortable. So here I am thinking, I am screwed up. I am pretty much exhausted, tired out of my wits. I am experiencing one of the moments when you just which time would just stop, so that you can finally take that deep breath, the one that you need just to reassure yourself that you can. The only consolation is that I know I will get through this, but I wonder if there will be any visible scars.

On a side track, I have realised that I have changed as a person and the thing is I am not sure if I like it. There are days when I wish I could go back to a simpler time, when I believe I was a happier person, when I was not twisted in cruel, unusual ways. So here the challenge is, and I quite clearly believe this. How do we in the midst in the apparent cruelty of the world, remain true to ourselves, how do we even find ourselves? I do not necessarily know the answer. I would like to believe I am a good person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home