Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok here I am again, I am guessing I have enough posts to make a sort of series, the kind that you would find weekly in your paper, written with the sort of wit you would expect from someone with an actual college degree, ( I am still working towards mine). The only difference being that they seem to be appearing daily and that they are hardly funny. I hope they make you think, even if thinking has become too much of a hassle for you, its ok I have been there, I know exactly how you feel, I hope that it gives you that sort of funny feeling somewhere in your abdominal region, where you conscience used to reside.

So what do I have to say for today. It is this, we get tired from time to time, with the world, with the people we are around, we need a break, a change a scenery, a chance to peek over the wall, where the grass is apparently always green. But the point of all this, the reason for this insanity is that, we are not really meant to stay still. Yes, I know very well that there are people who suffer from chronic diseases due to what is euphemistically termed, a sedentary lifestyle. But the only reason why they can afford to be sedentary is that the large bulk off their soul, their defining characteristic has probably been sucked into non-existence due to marriage to some succubus. With me, I am currently not weighed down by the baggage of a spouse. GOOD FOR ME!.

The most important thing, however, is to realise that this feelings for excitement and change as we cross over the fence and frolic in the midst of the sunlight change, disappear. What we are really looking for is a reminder, a reinforcement of the reason as to why our lives are the way they are. We are all suppose to, after a while, go back, refreshed, eager, excited.

Now I believe that many of you are thinking, what a bull lot of crap. I am not telling you how things happen but rather how they are suppose to happen in an ideal situation. I mean ideally we all brush our teeth twice a day, eat our veges and find true love. But this doesn't actually mean that life works that way. Think about it, if it did, Hollywood would be screwed.

So people, if following your holidays, breaks, visits, you feel a little bit depressed, out of touch, unable to focus on your work, it probably is your fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home