Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So here I am at home and I have to admit that I am rather surprised with myself. I am surprised that I am actually happy, excited and might even go so far as to say that I am ecstatic to be home. Life has returned to a certain level of routine dysfunction, the kind that I would have to say I am rather used to. So I am now holed up in my room sitting underneath the air-conditioning unit while my body slowly but surely readjusts to the heat, the sweating and the inevitable rash that is associated with it. I am with gusto fulfilling all the roles I usually fulfilled such as helping my dad get a hankerchief that he forgot, helping my room prepare the house for some ridiculous function that at least this one time she is not all that excited to host. I am not sure how long this will last but I do hope my parents enjoy it will it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home